- Recommended for one time harvesting to make silage or green chop for dairy and beef.
- Forage dry matter yield of 12-16 t/ha and its stem has soluble sugars having brix percentage ranging from 12-14.
- The leaf width ranges from 8-10.5 cm and leaf length ranges from 89-94 cm which is comparable to corn leaf. It has 12-14 leaves and takes 100-110 days to reach soft dough stage of grain maturity.
- Frost sensitive with safe prussic acid level
- This hybrid is exceptional in phenotypic traits and can be a future replacement of corn silage in temperate climate as it yields 15-20% higher biomass than corn silage.
Download Full Facts Sheet
Category: Canadian Forage Sorghum