- CGPMH-90 is dwarf (100 cm) and yields 3 tons grain yield per hectare having moisture of 13%.
- High protein (12-14%) including 4.5% Omega 3 unsaturated fatty acid. It replaces in feeding flax seed in poultry and swine to obtain Omega bi-product.
- CGPMH-90 tillers profusely and all tillers have synchronous maturity.
- No aflatoxin contamination
- In rotation, provides control of root lesion nematode in potato, tobacco and other vegetables crops
- This hybrid takes 100-105 days to mature and can be grown in the latitude of 43.8 ◦ N- 48.8 ◦ N in all over Canada
Download Full Facts Sheet
Category: Canadian Grain Pearl Millet