- CFPM-101 Performs well on soils low in fertility and low pH up to 4.5
- A highly drought tolerant crop
- Recommended for Grazing, green chop, silage for dairy, beef, sheep, goat and horses
- Forage dry matter yield of 7.5 to 15 t/ha with crude protein range from 15-19%
- Rapid regeneration capacity
- First cutting would be ready in about 45-50 days after planting, second and third cuts are ready after 25-30 days.
- It has no prussic acid and other toxic components like nitrates
- It helps in building soil organic matter when used as a cover crop
- Significant levels of nutrients are added to soil improving fertility and soil structure
- CFPM-101 achieves excellent control of root lesion nematodes (RLN) in potato, tobacco and other vegetables crops.
Download Full Facts Sheet
Category: Canadian Forage Pearl Millet